About Me

My photo
Jenny Wren Photography is a new photographic service operating in the Southern Highlands of New South Wales. It is the home of photographer Jenny Collison.

Home

07 October 2012

Carl, Jennifer, Ruby and Beau

I had a wonderful morning photographing some Spring Time mini Sessions.
Thank you Jennifer and Carl, for booking your lovely family for a session with me. Little Ruby was a true professional, and although Beau wasn't a big fan of having his picture taken we were able to get some gorgeous shots of him. (Just look at that face - such a darling).
I hope you enjoy your sneak peak :o)


If you are interested in making your own tissue paper pom poms they are so easy. I followed the tutorial from here: http://www.polkadotbride.com/2012/01/tissue-paper-pom-pom-tutorial/. Very clear simple instructions. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment